One of the leading financial services group with multiple brands and assets worth over $100 billion came to e-CENS with the following objectives:
- Track and unify a 360 view of the client’s buyer journey, from brand awareness marketing to lead capture to client acquisition and conversion to up-selling through re-targeting and post-sales engagement
- Establish a data-driven approach for improving usability Analysis, audience segmentation and targeting, marketing budget optimization, and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) across their web and mobile app platforms
e-CENS developed a comprehensive data collection solution by implementing Google Analytics (360) Enhanced eCommerce on a Lead-based website.
- Marketing Channels (Facebook, DV360, Search Ads, LinkedIn)
- Google Analytics and CRM in BigQuery
- Producing executive and operational dashboards in Google Data Studio
e-CENS developed user segments and conducted analysis to reveal user engagement trends related to Macro and Micro Conversions across both devices (Desktop & Mobile).
The results of e-CENS work enabled the client to join multiple sets of data to reveal a complete and full picture of the user journey – starting at the top of the marketing funnel all the way to post-sales engagement.
The client is now able to calculate their true Cost per Acquisition, Cost per Lead, Cost per LOB/ Product Category/ Individual Product.