In our GA4 Migration Checklist, we’ll take you through the essentials of a quality Google Analytics 4 (GA4) implementation.
Table of Contents
Optimize your workflow.
Many users – and sometimes agencies, too – think that, for a successful migration they can just use the Setup Assistant, or simply integrate a new tracking code and consider the job done.
We’ll cover what to audit in your current analytics setup, the key elements of a measurement plan, and the order in which every migration step should take place – to ensure your project goes through without a hitch.
Chart out a well-structured path to Google Analytics 4 – plan your implementation with e-CENS.
e-CENS: Making GA4 Migration Easy
Our team of internationally-recognized data scientists, analysts, technologists, and strategists is here to help you.
We have over 15 years of experience working with leading global brands in finance, travel and hospitality, publishing, and e-Commerce.
Our team has helped many of our clients migrate to GA4 already, and our consultants are also experienced GA4 trainers.
To learn more about how to approach the challenge of migrating to GA4, get in touch with us at e-CENS.
Learn more about GA4 Migration
- GA4 Migration Checklist Auditing and Planning
- Google Analytics Implementation Checklist Strategy Dos and Dont’s
- From Urchin to GA4: A History of Google Analytics
- UA vs. GA4: What GA4’s Engagement Rate is Telling You
- UA vs. GA4: Campaign Tracking
- UA vs. GA4: Report Landscape
- The Anatomy of a Hit: Behind GA4’s Event-Based Data Model