Are you dreading the imminent discontinuation of Universal Analytics? Want to learn the benefits of Google Analytics 4? Then download our comprehensive “UA vs. Google Analytics 4” eBook.
Table of Contents
Get the most out of Google Analytics 4
To make sure the data you’re collecting remains valid, reliable, and actionable during this transitional period, it is necessary to complete your migration to Google Analytics 4 (GA4) before the Universal Analytics cutoff date. Otherwise, your reports will stop working.
Download our “UA vs. Google Analytics 4” eBook
There are no quick solutions when it comes to making the big switch from UA to GA4. The migration process requires time, resources, and the guidance of an expert.
Chart out a well-structured path to Google Analytics 4 – plan your implementation with the “UA vs. Google Analytics 4” eBook and e-CENS.
e-CENS: Making GA4 Migration Easy
Our team of internationally-recognized data scientists, analysts, technologists, and strategists is here to help you.
We have over 15 years of experience working with leading global brands in finance, travel and hospitality, publishing, and e-Commerce.
Our team has helped many of our clients migrate to GA4 already, and our consultants are also experienced GA4 trainers.
To learn more about how to approach the challenge of migrating to GA4, get in touch with us at e-CENS.
Learn more about Universal Analytics vs. GA4
- Universal Analytics 360 Sunset Pushed to 2024 – What You Need to Know
- How is GA4 different from Universal Analytics?
- Google Analytics 4 vs Universal Analytics – the Big Switch
- Universal Analytics vs. Google Analytics 4: User Metrics
- Universal Analytics vs Google Analytics 4: Account Structure
- UA vs. GA4: What GA4’s Engagement Rate is Telling You
- UA vs. GA4: Campaign Tracking
- UA vs. GA4: Report Landscape
- Migrating to GA4: UA to GA