Google Analytics 4 is Here. Learn How to Use It Like a Professional!
We Know You Have a Lot of Questions, So We're Teaching You Live!
At e-CENS, we know Google Analytics 4 (GA4) by heart. It’s one of the technologies we use most when dealing with clients.
And so, in this course, we’ll give you all the knowledge we’ve accumulated from working with our clients when using Google’s Analytics solution!
We’ll introduce you to the latest features and capabilities of GA4, enabling you to harness the full potential of advanced analytics.
Whether you’re new to Google Analytics or looking to upgrade from Universal Analytics, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make the most of GA4. Let’s explore the details.
Take an introduction to new Google Analytics 4 features like event tracking, measuring engagement rates, machine learning capabilities, and much more.
Session 1: Getting Started with GA4
- Google Analytics 4: A New Architecture
- How GA4 Works
- Major Differences and similarities between GA4 and Universal Analytics.
- GA4 Anatomy
- GA4 Events Categorization
- GA4 Custom Definitions and User Properties
- Old Vs. New Data Model: A Hit / A Session / A User
- GA4 Platform Benefits
- Consent Management in GA4
Session 2: Advanced Analytics Techniques in GA4
- The Four Pillars of Reporting
- Reporting and Analysis UI (Exploration Tools)
- Google Analytics 4 Adoption
- GA4 Implementation and Debugging
- Setup using GTM
- Configuration tag
- dataLayer structure
- dataLayer considerations
- GA4 Limitations
Trusted By Google, Our Clients, and Us, Meet The Minds Behind The Training
Senior Manager – Digital Analytics Consulting and CDP